Venice has 2 train stations.
The first train station is Venice-Mestre. From the station you can take the bus or a taxi (Radiotaxi tel. +39 041.936222).
To get to Colors by public transport from Mestre:
- Bus 15 or 9: It takes 15-20 minutes (we recommend bus 15 as the bus stop is close to the hotel). These buses are outside the train station. Make sure to take the correct direction.
- Bus 15 (on the way to the airport): The bus stops in Via Orlanda 66, it takes 15-20 minutes (tell the bus driver, crossing with Via Bagaron “Tabaccheria”).
- Bus 9 (on the way to San Liberale): Get off the bus in the second stop of Via Sabbadino, turn to the right to Via Bagaron, go ahead until the end of Via Bagaron, turn to the right to Via Orlanda and keep walking for 10 metres.
Once the train crosses the bridge to go to the lagoon, it arrives to Santa Lucia station in Venice.
From the train station, after crossing Calatrava’s bridge you get to Piazzale Roma, the only place in Venice where you can go with the car. Around the square there are some parkings. From the square you can take a taxi or the bus.
To arrive to Colors by public transport from Venice (Piazzale Roma):
- Bus 19 or 5: It takes 9-11 minutes (we recommend bus 19, as the stop is close to the hotel).
- Bus 19: It takes 9-10 minutes, get off the bus in Via Orlanda 66 (tell the bus driver, crossing with Via Bagaron).
- Bus 5: It takes 11 minutes. Get off the bus in the second stop of Via Sabbadino, turn to the right to Via Bagaron, go ahead until the end of Via Bagaron, turn to the right to Via Orlanda and keep walking for 10 metres.
With the networked buses of: Jesolo, Jesolo di Lido, Caorle, Bibione.
- Bus: Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet – S. Donà.
- Bus: Padova.
- Bus: Sofia- Belgrade- Lubiana- Trieste- San Donà di Piave- Padova- Bologna- Florence.
The access of the tourist buses inside the Venice territory, limited access traffic zone (ZTL BUS), the access is only permitted to those who own a ticket given by VESTA spa (info on the website of ZTL BUS).